Applications are invited from retired officers of SBI/ eABs from scale II to V for a total of 04 posts as sbi Nodal Officer- Digital & Transaction Banking Marketing at the following centres with age below 63 years as on 31.08.2020
Post Name-sbi nodal officer
1)Place – LHO,Guwahati
Scale -III to V
2)Place -AO, Dibrugarh
Scale- II to IV
Place -AO, Shillong
3) Requirement- 01
S cale- II to IV
Place – AO, Silchar
Scale -II to IV
Apply to – Download
Last date for submission of application form will be 15.09.2020.
Qualifiction for the position:
a.) ONE (01) retired official in Scale III to V at LHO level as Nodal Officer- Digital & Transaction Banking Marketing, reporting to DGM (D&TB)
b.) THREE (03) retired officials in Scale II to IV at Administrative Offices (AOs- Dibrugarh, Sichar & Shillong) as Nodal Officers- Digital & Transaction Banking Marketing, reporting to DGM (B&O)
02. Period of contract:
The initial engagement shall be for a period of one year which can be extended to next one year (total 2 years) subject to satisfactory annual review.
05. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
01. For positions at Networks at LHO: An Officer of the Bank retired in Scale III to V and For positions at Administrative Offices (A0s): An Officer of the Bank retired in Scale II to IV
02. The staff should have good track record of performance and deep knowledge of systems and procedures.
03. They should have retired from the Bank’s service only on attaining superannuation at the age of 60 years and are maintaining good health.
04. No cases of CBI or other Law enforcement agencies should be pending against the staff.
05. No punishment/penalty should have been inflicted on the official during five years of his service in the Bank preceding to his retirement.
06.The engagement shall be up to the maximum age of 65 years, subject to the other conditions regarding renewal of contract. As such, the ex-staff should not be more than 63 years of age as on 31.08.2020.
06. Selection Process:
The Eligible officers, after proper scrutiny. will be issued call letters for appearing in interview.
08. Monthly salary of sbi nodal officer:
• For officials retired in Scale II/ III- Rs.30000 per month consolidated Salary+ Rs.6000/ per month conveyance allowance; total Rs.36000/pm
• For officials retired in Scale IV/ V- Rs.35000/ per month consolidated Salary+ Rs.6000/ per month conveyance allowance; total Rs.41000/pm
* Performance based variable pay at the rates as % of the consolidated pay mentioned below will be implemented and disbursed at monthly intervals:
• Retired Official in Scale ll to V, at LHO level as Nodal Officer-Digital & Transaction Banking Marketing will report to the Dy General Manager (D&TB).
• Retired Official of Scale II to IV at all Administrative Offices (AOs) as Nodal Officer-Digital& Transaction Banking Marketing will report to the Dy. General Manager (B&O)