Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE) has released two employment notifications for the recruitment of 5550 posts of Assistant Teacher recruitment in Lower and Upper Primary Schools of Assam under the DEE, Assam. Interested and eligible candidates cay apply online for DEE LP UP Teacher Recruitment 2024 for 5550 Posts and Check the notification given in the link below.
Table of Contents –
Assistant Teacher (LP) and Assistant Teacher (UP)
Pay Scale – Rs.14,000 – Rs.70,000 plus Grade Pay and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Eligibility Criteria for DEE LP UP Teacher Recruitment
Candidates must be a Permanent Resident of Assam . Other States candidates without PRC document can’t apply or is not eligible to apply for the post.
A candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years as on 1st January 2023. That is age must be between 18 and 40 years. There is some relaxation in age according to government of Assam to apply. Age relaxation is mentioned below.
The Category-wise age relaxation for different categories are:
|Persons with Disability (PwD)
Note that No person having more than two living children on or after 01/01/2021 from a single or multiple partners shall be eligible for appointment as per the Govt. policy on Small Family Norms .
Either the Language-I or the Language-II of both ATET and CTET candidates shall match the medium of instruction of the school wherein the candidate wishes to apply the DEE LP UP Teacher.
The candidates who have passed ATET/ CTET for LP/ UP will be eligible for applying in this post.
Educational Qualifications for Recruitment as Assistant Teacher in Assam for DEE UP and LP
|Assistant Teacher (Upper Primary)
|Graduate from the UGC recognized University and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education)
|Assistant Teacher (Lower Primary)
|Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
|B. Sc. from the UGC recognized University and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education)
|Graduate with Hindi as one of the subjects from the UGC recognized University and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education)
How to apply in DEE TET Assam? DEE LP UP
Follow the steps below to apply in DEE TET Teacher Recruitment 2024 –
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting Official DEE Assam Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for Assam TET Teacher Vacancy.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Click on the “Online Application Form” and complete the registration process by clicking “Register Now“.
- In the next stage, fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- submit the form.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates will get a Unique Number against the submitted application and will keep the printout of the unique Number for all future references.
- Candidates should be cautious while submitting the online application as once the online application is submitted against a particular Roll Number of ATET/CTET for UPS examination, they will not be allowed to submit the online application for second time.
Important Dates of DEE LP UP Teacher Recruitment 2024
Starting date of submission of option: 2nd January 2024, 10 AM
Last date of submission of option: 2nd February 2024, 10 PM
IMPORTANT LINKS FOR DEE LP UP
|Register for Online Application Form
|Login in Application Form
|Official Notification for Upper Primary
|Official Notification for Lower Primary
To check latest APSC Research Assistant Interview details : Click Here
Visit to APSC Website : Click Here