Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam, has recently released vacancy for Post Graduate Teacher, 1424 Posts in the different Provincialized Secondary Schools and Government Schools. Interested and eligible can apply for the post of Post Graduate teacher through the official website.
Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment Details
Total No. of Posts – 1526
- Government Secondary Schools – 102
- Provincialized Secondary Schools – 1424
Salary – Pay of Rs.22,000/- to 97,000/- including Grade | Pay of Rs. 11,800/- PM (under Pay Band- 3) plus other allowances as admissible under Rule.
Age Limit –
A candidate should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years as on 1st January, 2023.
Age Relaxation – The Age Relaxation for the various categories are as follows –
- The applicant must be a Post Graduate in concerned subject with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and should possess Bachelor of Education! (B.Ed.) qualification from an institution recognized by National Council for Teacher Education. Degrees obtained in off-campus and distance education mode shall not be considered as valid.
2. The candidate shall have to read the same subject as one of the subjects in degree level.
3. In addition to the academic and professional qualification, the applicant must satisfy the following criteria –
(a) In case of Assamese Medium School, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with Assamese language as one of the subjects or have diploma in Assamese Language issued by the Assam Sahitya Sabha or read up to HSLC level in Assamese Medium School.
(b) In case of Bengali Medium School, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent! examination with Bengali language as one of the subjects or have Diploma in Bengali issued by the Barak Upatyaka Bangya Sahitya O Sanskriti Sammelan or read up to I HSLC level in Bengali Medium School.
(c) In case of Hindi Medium School, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with Hindi language as one of the subjects or read upto HSLC level in Hindi Medium School.
(d) In case of Bodo Medium School, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with Bodo language as one of the subjects or read upto HSLC level in Bodo Medium School.
(e) In case of English Medium School, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with alternative English as one of the subject or read from Class XI onwards | in English Medium School.
Physical Fitness –
The applicant for the post of Graduate teacher shall be –
1.of sound health both mentally and physically and free from any organic defect or bodily infirmity which is likely to interfere in the efficient performance of his duties; and required to undergo medical examination before appointment to the service.
Documents needed for Post Graduate Teacher
Documents for Post Graduate Teacher as mentioned below should be coloured scanned and clear in PDF format while uploading and applying online and all documents should be self attested.
1.Passport Size Colour Photograph.
2.HSLC Mark sheet and Admit Card (Age Proof).
3.HSSLC Mark-sheet and Certificate.
4.Mark sheet and Certificate of Bachelor Degree.
5.Marksheet and Certificate of Post Graduate Degree.
6.Any other mark-sheet and certificate of higher education.
7.B.Ed. / Parangat Mark sheet (1st Year & 2nd Year) and Certificate.
8.Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/МОВС).
9.Candidates with disabilities will have to enclose certificates of disabilities issued by Govt. authority.
11.Certificate of Ex-servicemen issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board.
HOW TO APPLY
- Scroll down to Important links.
- Click on the ” Online Application ” and Click on the ” New Registration “.
- Fill up your details Carefully.
- Submit your Application Form.
Starting date for the Online Application – To be updated
Last date for the Online Submission – To be updated
|Online Application Form
|To be updated
For the DEE LP & UP 2024 recruitment details Click here
For the ADRE 2024 Online Correction Click here